A list of a few links with fantastic options to create any meal into a healthy option for any night of your week. Next time your feeling sick and tired of eating the same things, jump on one of these links to open up some possibilities for your plate. some great links include...
- www.nutritiondata.self.com to get the nutritional value of ANY food item, with a detailed analysis of any whole food including the carbs, fat, protein, The vitamin and mineral profile, the protein and amino acid profile, Fats and fatty acids, and sterols. in a serving. You will know exactly how to increase your vitamin A or C or magnesium, maybe zinc, if you tend to be low in those categories.
- www.myfitnesspal.com Has one of the Largest databases for everything from recipes to food logging. I used my fitness pal to learn to calculate my meals as I was competing for a bodybuilding competition. It works great...and I placed 2nd!
- www.sparkrecipes.com Healthy creative recipes for any occasion, also accommodates special dietary limitations like gluten free, lactose intolerance, diabetics...oh and AMAZING dessert ideas..shhh....
- www.latortillafactory.com for a great variety of wrap combinations and ideas. You can wrap up just about anything....check it out
- www.newmansown.com Has a great “Eat right Eat light” tab which has great ideas for healthy options. As well as neat options for dinners, family get together s, parties..etc.
http://www.weightwatchers.com I would recommend the services of Weight Watchers to anyone who is looking to eat on a more balanced and regular basis. The also have very creative selections for fit foods and recipes.
- http://www.foodforlife.com/ Has the BEST...ill say again BEST processed wraps, breads, english muffins, hot dog buns, hamburger buns, Tortillas, Pastas and cereals for your body. They are made from sprouted grains...look under the FAQ page and discover the "Live grain difference" and also can become a safe bread alternative for some gluten free eaters.
- http://www.incredibleegg.org For all of your egg possibilities, Click on the “Recipes and More” located on the main page.
- http://www.jennieo.com For many superb ideas for your ground Chicken/Turkey snacks and meals. Located on the main page under the Recipes tab.
- http://www.aboutsalads.com The most versatile salads around. Great combinations for taste! On main page. check out the Roasted vegetable salad...or the Walnut, pear and crispy bacon....or the Quinoa with sun-dried tomatoes...or ..I could keep going. Check it!
- http://www.starkist.com For many Tuna fish creations . On main page. some Interesting combos I have to say...Change is good.
- http://chickenofthesea.com Amazing recipes page with customizable dishes! Very Cool!
All recipes can be modified to become a very tasty, but very healthy meal... get creative and purchase some new items on your next trip into the store.
There are many more links,that deserve to be on this one...Please email me if you think you have a new addition!